We (probably) all need more exercise and need to take better care of our health. How healthy are you?
1.Do you think you are a healthy person?
2. Do you exercise?
3. Do you eat junk food? What kind?
4. What Japanese foods do you think are healthy?
5. Did you do sports when you were in high school? What is your favorite sport? Do you like team sports or individual sports better?
6. What time do you wake up? go to bed?
7. What is your favorite time of day: morning, afternoon, or evening? Why?
8. What do you like to do in your free time?
9. Do you usually go to a hospital right away if you feel sick?
10. What’s your favorite Japanese Martial Art?
11. Who is your favorite sports athlete?
12. Can you swim?*
13. Have you ever ran a marathon?
* I am constantly surprised by how many people in Okinawa can’t swim! Many people here say they like going to the beach and looking at the ocean but don’t want to swim. They are worried about getting a suntan or a sunburn.
I personally love to swim and can’t believe that people who live on an island don’t like to swim. It’s a cultural difference I guess.
What do you think about that?
那覇でユニークで楽しい英会話スクールを探していませんか? English World